The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) has started the admission process for its 24th Post Graduate Programme in Communication (PGDPC). PGDPC is an integrated programme that offers MA in Journalism and Mass Communication along with PGD in Communication. Aspiring candidates can download the application form the official website of DSC. Candidates can apply for online Internal Exam and Psychological Test.
- Candidates who have graduated or are in the final year of graduation (from any field) can apply for the programme.
- Candidates will have to qualify either CAT, MAT or DSC’s internal Admission Test to get a seat in the programme mentioned above.
DSC Admission Test Pattern and Selection Process:
- DSC admission test is a 90-minute test where the candidate has to answer questions based on logical and basic reasoning skills.
- Creative writing skills and knowledge of Advertising and Media of candidates are also tested.
- On qualifying the 90-minute test, the candidates also have to take a 30-minutes Psychological Test basis which his/her creative writing skills and emotional quotient are tested.
- On qualifying all these tests successfully, candidates are invited for Personal Interview.
- Candidates can apply for the PGDPC programme latest by April 06, 2018.
About the Programme:
- Integrated Marketing Communication programme was started in 1995 and is one of the most sought-after programmes in the field of communication in India.
- Subjects covered by DSC under this programme are Advertising, Public Relations, Entertainment Marketing, Branding and Digital Marketing.
- The institute also aims at providing industry exposure to the students enrolled in the programme through 4 month-long internships (full day) and 3 to 6 month-long apprenticeship (half day).
- This work experience of the students is channelled to attract prestigious companies for placement including JWT, Genesis BM, Edelman, Perfect Relations, Havas Media, McCann Erikson and Mudra.
For any information or query related to the admission process, candidates can email their queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the institute at (+91) 9810474269, 9958635140 or 29531556/9.