Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Day 2 & Shift 2 of ICAR AIEEA 2021 has been conducted on September 8 from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM for UG Agriculture courses such as B.Sc Agriculture, Horticulture, B.F.Sc, B.Sc Forestry, Sericulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, Bio-Technology and Dairy Technology. According to the exam pattern of ICAR AIEEA, the question paper comprises 150 questions, and the marks weightage for each question is 4. Candidates shall be penalised with a -1 mark for each wrong attempt, and the total mark of the exam is 600. The exam is being conducted in 4 streams such as PCB, PCM, PCA and ABC (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture). You can check the detailed question paper analysis of ICAR AIEEA 2021 UG scheduled on September 8 Shift 2 along with the memory-based question paper. The official response sheet is expected to be out by September 13, and the results are expected after September 20.
Have you appeared for ICAR AIEEA 8th Sept 2021 Shift 2? Click Here to Submit Your Feedback (this takes less than a minute)
Shift 2 Analysis Major Highlights of ICAR AIEEA 8th September 2021
Shift 2 has concluded, and here are some of the major highlights of Shift 2 analysis -
- Maximum assertation-type questions dominated the paper
- There has been no change in the difficulty level, and the question paper was moderate
- Students reported Biology as moderate. There were more assertation questions as usual (statement-type)
- The Biology section was mostly time-consuming as per students but the paper was doable
- Physics was moderate
- Chemistry was also moderate
- Agriculture questions from PCA/ ABC stream were moderately difficult. Some of the questions were confusing
- The Biology section had a decent number of questions from Plant Physiology, Evolution, DNA, Genetics, Cell Cycle, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
- There were a good number of Match the Following type questions as well in Biology
- The Physics section had a decent number of questions from Electrostatics, Magnetism, Current Electricity, Semiconductors
- Chemistry had a good number of Organic questions from the Class 12 syllabus
- No feedback received on Mathematics (PCM stream)
ICAR AIEEA 8th Sept 2021 Shift 2 Quick Analysis Video
Detailed ICAR AIEEA 8th September 2021 Shift 2 Question Paper Analysis
We have updated the detailed question paper analysis of ICAR AIEEA 8th September 2021 Shift 2 here. This analysis is purely based on the feedback received from students.
Overall Difficulty Level of the Exam
Difficulty Level of Biology
Difficulty Level of Physics
Difficulty Level of Chemistry
Difficulty Level of Mathematics (PCM)
To be Updated
Difficulty Level of Agriculture (PCA & ABC)
To be Updated
Topics with More Weightage in Physics
Topics with More Weightage in Chemistry
Topics with More Weightage in Mathematics (PCM stream)
To be Updated
Topics with More Weightage in Biology
Expected Average No. Of Good Attempts
Expected No. Of Good Attempts
8th Sept Shift 1 Analysis
|9th Sept Shift 1 Analysis||ICAR AIEEA 9th September 2021 Shift 1 Question Paper Analysis|
7th Sept Shift 1 Analysis
7th Sept Shift 2 Analysis
ICAR AIEEA 8th Sept 2021 Shift 2 Question Paper
The memory-based question paper of ICAR AIEEA 8th September 2021 Shift 2 has been updated. You can download the PDF by clicking on the link below.
|NDUAT-UP ICAR AIEEA Cutoff|
ICAR AIEEA 8th Sept 2021 Shift 2 Official Answer Key
We will only provide the memory-based paper of ICAR AIEEA 8th September 2021 Shift 2, and the official answer key is expected to be released by September 13.
For the latest ICAR AIEEA 2021 updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.