IFIM College, Bangalore has announced an official notification for the admission to various UG and PG programmes for the academic session 2017. The candidates interested in applying for various programmes at IFIM College can check the detailed admission notification here.
Courses Offered: -
- B.A Journalism
Eligibility for M.Com Course: -
- Candidates applying for M.Com course at IFIM College must have a B.Com degree or BBM degree from Bangalore University or any other recognised university across the country.
- 45% of marks in B.Com/ BBM degree is mandatory for the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- 50% of marks in BBM/ B.Com degree is mandatory for the candidates belonging to General Category.
Eligibility for B.Com Course: -
- Candidates applying for B.Com course must have passed or appeared for 10+2 (PUC) examinations.
- On the other hand, the candidates who hold a Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice can apply directly for the 2nd year of B.Com course.
- The candidates who hold Diploma in Business Administration are eligible for direct admission to B.Com course.
Eligibility for B.A, BCA and BBA Course: -
- Candidates aspiring for admission to these courses must have passed or appeared for 10+2 (PUC) examinations.
Application Process: -
- IFIM College gives the facility of submitting online applications.
- One can apply for various courses from the official website of IFIM College.
- The applicants can pay the IFIM application fee online.
- The cost of application is Rs. 500.
Selection Process: -
- IFIM College shortlists the names of the applicants and these candidates have to appear for personal interview.
- Final selection by IFIM to various courses is based on performance in personal interview.
Important Date: -
- April 31, 2017, is the final date to submit the application form along with application fee.