- News byStream
IIIT Delhi Invites Applications for PhD 2016 Winter Session
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi has announced notification for the admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme for the academic session 2016. The PhD programme is being offered in various streams:-
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Computational Biology (CB)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Interested candidates who are applying for PhD programme in IIIT, Delhi must possess a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) from any recognised university or institute.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the students is 7.5 CPGA or 70% marks in B.Tech/B.E.
- The candidates who possess Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or M.Sc (EE/ECE/IT/CSE) are also eligible to apply for the course. The qualifying marks will be same as mentioned above.
- The candidates who have completed M.Sc (Mathematics) are also eligible for PhD in CSE and ECE.
- The candidates have to apply through the official website of IIIT Delhi.
- There is no provision for offline submission of applications.
- The online application portal will close on November 20, 2016.
There are three stages in the selection procedure:-
Stage 1: - The names of the applicants will be shortlisted, and will be called for the second stage of the selection procedure.
Stage 2: - The shortlisted candidates have to appear for a written test at IIIT-Delhi.
Stage 3: - The candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called for interview, and the final list of the selected candidates will be published.
Important Dates: -
|Online application portal opened on||November 5, 2016|
|Last date for the submission of online application||November 20, 2016|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||November 25, 2016|
|Written test and interview||December 6, 2016|
Result announcement and Seat Allotment
|December 15, 2016 & December 29, 2016|
|Winter session starts from||January 2, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
In today’s day and age, Media and Communications, in general, have caught the fancy of many. A majority of ...