Working executives who aspire to pursue a business diploma from IIM Trichy can now apply for the PGPBM programme. The Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (PGPBM) is one of the most sought after programmes offered by the institute.
For candidates who want to move beyond their technical roles and enter the management department within their organisation, PGPBM is an ideal programme. Although the course provided by IIM Trichy is a 24-month programme, flexibility is provided to the candidates to finish it within 21 months. Application details and important dates regarding the course are mentioned below.
- Students can apply for the programme through the official website IIM Trichy. The prescribed application format has been provided on the website.
- All applications must be sent to the address mentioned on the website along with all the necessary documents required for verification of the candidate.
- Candidates will have to pay an application Fee of Rs. 2000. SC and ST students will have to pay Rs. 1000.
- Candidates will be selected for the programme on the basis of a written test conducted by the institute. Those who clear the written test will be called for the personal interview round.
- Work experience of the candidate and academic performance at undergraduate level will also be considered.
|Application process closes on||June 5, 2017|
|Admit Cards to be released on||June 8, 2017|
|Written Exam to be conducted on||June 11, 2017|
|List of candidates shortlisted for PI to be announced on||June 16, 2017|
|Personal Interviews to be conducted from||June 24 to June 25, 2017|
|Declaration of results||June 30, 2017|