The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its International Programme in Management for Executives 2017-2018.
About the programme:
International Programme in Management at IIML is a one year programme, specially designed to prepare executives for leadership roles. Professionals will be given a chance to enhance their managerial and leadership skills.
- Any executive with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification.
- The candidate can also apply using his/her GMAT score with test taken between November 01, 2011 and October 31, 2016
- Date for Submitting application forms: July 15
- Last date to register yourself: October 30, 2016
- Names of shortlisted candidates to be out : First week of November 2016
- Interview round for shortlisted candidates: Second half of November 2016
- Names of selected candidates out on: Second week of December 2016
- Date to pay the first instalment: Second week of January 2017
- Starting of the session: First week of April 2017
Candidates can apply in two ways:
- Online mode
- Offline mode
In order to register yourself via the online mode, candidate have to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of IIML
- Download the application form for International Programme in Management.
- One must fill in the required details correctly as option for editing the form later is not available.
- Also while filling in the “Statement of Purpose section” pay attention as it is one of the features that helps in selection of a candidate.
Following are a list of documents that have to be submitted by the candidate along with the application form:
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photo.
- Scanned copy of GMAT scorecard
- Scanned copy of academic certificates
- Scanned copy of experience certificates(s) from the candidate’s previous/current employer(s). Specific dates of joining and leaving the organization(s) need to be mentioned.
- Self-employed professionals may submit a personal declaration stating the exact dates of their employment.
In case you want to apply for the programme via the offline method, download the form from the official website of the University and take a print out of the form.
- After filling the required details, post the admission form via post to the given address or submit the same at the admission counter at IIML campus.
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road,
Lucknow - 226 013.
- Don’t forget to write the name of the course behind the envelop and also submit the above mentioned documents along with the admission form.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the following basis:
- Their GMAT score
- Academic performance
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Work experience certificates
- Personal interview.
Total fees for International Programme in Management for Executives 2017-2018: Rs 20,00,000
The fee is divided in the following manner along with the estimated date and month of submitting:
- First Instalment: Rs 1,80,000 which is to be paid by the Second week of January 2017
- Second Instalment: Rs 4,60,000 which is to be paid by February 15, 2017
- Third instalment: Rs 4,60,000 which is to be paid by the month of June 2017
- Fourth instalment: Rs 4,60,000 which is to be paid by September 2017
- Fifth instalment: Rs 4,60,000 which is to be paid by December 2017