Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati is going to organise annual techno-cultural fest Techniche 2016 in September. This fest brings aspiring entrepreneurs and the biggest corporate managers to boost up industry-academia ties. Techinche 2016 is scheduled to commence from September 2, 2016. The online registrations for the fest are open on a first-come-first-serve-basis. The fest concludes on September 4, 2016.
The organising team of the fest mentioned that a successful leader in the corporate world requires expertise and perspective. To strengthen the academic and industry bond, the Institute has taken the initiative to invite eminent personalities who are playing a significant role in developing the economy of the country. These key speakers will be sharing their stories of personal struggles and success. They also provide tips and tricks of the trade.
Also read:- What You Can Do with your Marketing Degree
The following dignitaries will deliver speech at Techniche 2016:-
- Vinod Swamy, CEO, Reliance Communications
- PR Ramesh, Chairman, Deloitte India
- Indraneel Ganguli, Global Head, Brand and Marketing, Tech Mahindra
- Rohit Ohri, Chairman and CEO, FCB Ulka
- Amit Sethi, President-IT, Axis Bank
- Kamal Bali, Managing Director, Volvo, India
- Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO, Datawind