Indian Maritime University (IMU) has announced notification for Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017. IMU-CET is an entrance test which is conducted for the admission to Diploma in Nautical Science programme. The detailed information about IMU-CET 2017 is given below.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for IMU-CET must have passed 10+2 from any recognised state board.
- Similarly, the candidates who passed B.Sc degree with Electronics or Physics, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the combination subjects can apply for the Common Entrance Test.
- The students who have passed Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) may also apply for the course.
Also read: - IIT Madras Invites Applications for MBA 2017
Application Procedure: -
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the programme through the official website of Indian Maritime University.
- Towards the right side of the homepage, there is a link which indicates ‘Apply for CET 2017’. Click on the link.
- The candidates will see three options in the new page that opens.
- Click on ‘Apply now’.
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully before filling the application form.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,000 for General category and Rs. 700 for SC/ST
- The application fee can be paid online.
Selection Procedure: -
- The qualified candidates will be selected as per the marks they secure in IMU-CET 2017.
Patten of IMU-CET 2017:-
- The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the online exam.
- Usually, the questions will be asked from Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The candidates will not have negative marking for the wrong answers.
Important Dates: -
|Online registrations Start Date||December 1, 2016|
|Online registrations end date||December 19, 2016 (5:00 PM)|
|Hall tickets available for downlaod||December 23, 2016|
|Date of IMU-CET 2017||January 7, 2017 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Classes commence from||February 1, 2017|
Note: - The dates for admission process will be announced later.