- News byStream
Admission Notice-Indian School of Mines Invites Applications for MBA 2016
Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad is inviting applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic session 2016. A semester based system is followed in the program and it is of four semesters.
- For the GN/OBC category candidates it is essential to have obtained a minimum of 50% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or CGPA/PI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree.
- For the SC/ST candidates it is essential to have obtained a minimum of 45% or CGPA/CPI 4.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree.
- For the graduate in Honours the marks of both honours and pass papers would be included in the aggregate.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have scored a first class in Engineering or are having a post-graduation degree in any discipline with first class would be given preference.
- The candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute.
- There is an application fee of Rs2000/- for the GN/OBC candidates and of Rs1000/-for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their scores in the CAT-2015 and the shortlisted candidates would be called for group discussion and personal interview.
- The filled in application form needs to be sent latest by: Monday, March 15, 2016.
- GD/PI would be held on: Friday, April 15, 2016 and Saturday, April 16, 2016.
- The results would be declared on: Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has sought the response of Zameer Uddin Shah, the Vice-Chancellor of ...
The festival of lights is just round the corner and the festivities have already begun. Now, this day comes year after ...