- News byStream
Admission Notice-Indian School of Mines Invites Applications for MBA 2016
Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad is inviting applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic session 2016. A semester based system is followed in the program and it is of four semesters.
- For the GN/OBC category candidates it is essential to have obtained a minimum of 50% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or CGPA/PI of 5.0 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree.
- For the SC/ST candidates it is essential to have obtained a minimum of 45% or CGPA/CPI 4.5 in 10 point scale (without rounding off) in the qualifying degree.
- For the graduate in Honours the marks of both honours and pass papers would be included in the aggregate.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have scored a first class in Engineering or are having a post-graduation degree in any discipline with first class would be given preference.
- The candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institute.
- There is an application fee of Rs2000/- for the GN/OBC candidates and of Rs1000/-for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their scores in the CAT-2015 and the shortlisted candidates would be called for group discussion and personal interview.
- The filled in application form needs to be sent latest by: Monday, March 15, 2016.
- GD/PI would be held on: Friday, April 15, 2016 and Saturday, April 16, 2016.
- The results would be declared on: Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...