- News byStream
Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneshwar Invites Applications for PhD ’17
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar has announced the admission notification for its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme in various disciplines for the academic session 2017. The candidates need to apply on or before November 21, 2016.
- The applicants must have a postgraduate degree in Master of Technology (M.Tech)/ Master of Science (M.Sc)/ Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)
- The minimum qualifying marks in PG is 60%
- The candidates must have qualified University Grants Commission Junior Research Fellow (UGC-JRF) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or Council of Research and Industrial Research (CSIR/UGC)
- The candidates who satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for PhD programme at ILS, Bhubaneshwar
Also read: - GITAM’s GSIB Invites Applications for MBA 2017
- Only offline applications are accepted, and there is no online application procedure
- The applicants need to visit the official website of ILS, Bhubaneshwar and download the application form
- The candidate must fill the application correctly
- The filled-in-application form has to be sent to Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar - 751023 by registered post
- The cost of the application is Rs. 500/-
- A Demand Draft (DD) has to be drawn for Rs. 500/- in favour of the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted
- The names of the applicants will be shortlisted as per the marks they secured in UGC-JRF/ GATE/ CSIR/ UGC
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- The interview will take place in two rounds
Important Dates: -
|Deadline for the submission of offline applications||November 21, 2016|
|Announcement of names of shortlisted candidates||November 30, 2016|
|Date of Interview||January 4, 2017 (Monday)|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...