The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi has announced admission notification for its two-year full-time MBA & PhD programmes. The candidates have to apply on or before November 30, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:-
- The applicants applying for MBA course must have completed undergraduate in any discipline from any recognised university/ institution
- The minimum qualifying marks for General category is 50% and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- The applicants must have 12 years of formal schooling
- The candidates must appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016
- The candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree may also apply for MBA programme
Also read: - GITAM's GSIB Invites Applications for MBA 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Doctoral (PhD) Programme:-
- The candidates who are interested in applying for Doctoral programmes at FMS need to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- However, the candidates who are exempted from taking entrance test need to apply online.
- The applicants need to possess a Masters/ M.Phil degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognised University.
- The candidates applying for MBA or PhD programmes have to submit an online application.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,000 for General category and Rs. 350 for SC/ST/PWD category.
Selection Procedure for MBA:-
- The candidates will be selected as per their CAT 2016 score and their performance in extempore speech and personal interview.
Selection Procedure for PhD:-
- The applicants will be shortlisted according to their CAT 2016 score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on their academic performance, essay writing and personal interview.
- The candidates need to submit online applications for both MBA & PhD programmes on or before November 30, 2016.