- News byStream
FMS Delhi Invites Applications for MBA & PhD’17
The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi has announced admission notification for its two-year full-time MBA & PhD programmes. The candidates have to apply on or before November 30, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:-
- The applicants applying for MBA course must have completed undergraduate in any discipline from any recognised university/ institution
- The minimum qualifying marks for General category is 50% and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- The applicants must have 12 years of formal schooling
- The candidates must appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016
- The candidates who are pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree may also apply for MBA programme
Also read: - GITAM's GSIB Invites Applications for MBA 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Doctoral (PhD) Programme:-
- The candidates who are interested in applying for Doctoral programmes at FMS need to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- However, the candidates who are exempted from taking entrance test need to apply online.
- The applicants need to possess a Masters/ M.Phil degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognised University.
- The candidates applying for MBA or PhD programmes have to submit an online application.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,000 for General category and Rs. 350 for SC/ST/PWD category.
Selection Procedure for MBA:-
- The candidates will be selected as per their CAT 2016 score and their performance in extempore speech and personal interview.
Selection Procedure for PhD:-
- The applicants will be shortlisted according to their CAT 2016 score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on their academic performance, essay writing and personal interview.
- The candidates need to submit online applications for both MBA & PhD programmes on or before November 30, 2016.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...