Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
In an update on the official website of the University of Jammu, it was notified that the results of the following UG examinations under CBCS are now available. Students are advised to check the results by logging on to the official website of Jammu University. The results are available for:
- B.A. English Literature (Hons)
- B.Com (General)
- B.Sc Home Science
- B.Com (Hons)
How to Check Jammu University UG Exam Results 2019?
- The UG exam results of Jammu University can be only accessed through the official website of the University of Jammu which directs you to the Controller of Examinations (CoE) portal.
- Check for the ‘Latest results’ section there and click on it.
- The list of courses for which the results have been declared will flash on the screen. Open the relevant results link.
- A PDF file will open containing the roll number-wise results of all the candidates.
The varsity has also released a detailed notification for the process of re-evaluation and the rules and regulations that need to be followed for the same. Students who are willing to apply for re-evaluation must pay the prescribed Fee. As per the official notification, students will be able to submit their applications for re-evaluation from 1st June 2020. The notification further advised that all candidates whose result have been concealed, due to contented eligibility, they must first submit the required application forms and settle such disputes.
How to Apply for Re-evaluation?
- Visit the COE portal of Jammu University.
- Click on the icon that indicates ‘Re-evaluation of UG Exams CBCS (2019)
- Fill the columns with details such as Roll Number and Percentile scored.
- A re-evaluation form will be displayed now.
- Select the subject/s for which you wish to apply for re-evaluation.
- Submit the form.
- Take the printout of the re-evaluation form (mandatory).
- Re-evaluation fee can be paid online.
- Candidates must submit the re-evaluation form and fee receipt to the Jammu University within the stipulated date.
Jammu University Re-Evaluation Fee
Applicants interested in sending their answer scripts for re-evaluation must pay the requisite Jammu University re-evaluation fee, as prescribed by the university. Check out the detailed re-evaluation fee and guidelines at Jammu University here.
Application Submission Date
1st June 2020 - 9th June 2020
10th June 2020 - 12th June 2020
+₹450 (Late Fee)
13th June 2020 - 14th June 2020
+₹940 (Late Fee)
For the latest Jammu University news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.