In an update on the official website of the University of Jammu, it was notified that the results of the following UG examinations under CBCS are now available. Students are advised to check the results by logging on to the website. The results are available for:
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.A. English Literature (Hons)
Also Read: - VITEEE 2018 Mock Tests Available Now
How to Check Jammu University UG (CBCS) Exam Results 2017?
- The UG exam results of Jammu University can be only accessed through the official website of the University of Jammu which directs you to the Controller of Examinations (CoE) portal.
- Check for the ‘Latest results’ section there and click on it.
- The list of courses for which the results have been declared will flash on the screen. Open the relevant results link.
- A PDF file will open containing the roll number-wise results of all the candidates.
The varsity has also released a detailed notification for the process of re-evaluation and the rules and regulations that need to be followed for the same. Students who are willing to apply for re-evaluation must pay the prescribed Fee. The official schedule for revaluation process will be notified soon on the official website.
How to Apply for Re-evaluation?
- Visit the COE portal of Jammu University.
- Click on the icon that indicates ‘Re-evaluation of UG Exams CBCS (2017)
- Fill the columns with details such as Roll Number and Percentile scored.
- A re-evaluation form will be displayed now.
- Select the subject/s for which you wish to apply for re-evaluation.
- Submit the form.
- Take the printout of re-evaluation form (mandatory).
- Re-evaluation fee can be paid online.
- Candidates must submit the re-evaluation form and fee receipt to the Jammu University within the stipulated date.