KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has announced MBA admissions for the batch of 2018-20. The detailed KSOM MBA 2018 Admission Notification is elaborated below.
KSOM MBA Eligibility Criteria: -
- Candidates aspiring to apply for MBA course offered by KSOM Bhubaneswar must be a graduate in any discipline with 50% of marks. Similarly, the applicants must have more than 50% marks in Class 12 and Class 10.
- Final year UG or Bachelor degree students can also register for MBA courses offered by KSOM.
- Applicants should have a valid CAT 2017/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ KITEE Management 2018 score to be eligible for the admission.
KIIT MBA Application Process: -
- KSOM allows the candidates to apply in online or offline mode.
- Candidates applying online must visit the official website of KIIT School of Management.
- After opening the official website, click on ‘Admissions’ tab where a list of courses will be displayed.
- The candidates will have to click on ‘Apply to MBA’.
- Proceed with ‘Online Application’ or ‘Apply Online’ link and complete the ‘Pre Registration’.
- Login with the Username and Password.
- Fill the online application form.
- Attach/ upload the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,250.
- Take the printout of the online application form.
- Candidates who wish to apply offline can obtain the application form directly from the Admission Office of KSOM after paying the application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
KSOM Selection Process: -
- KSOM shortlists the candidates based on their score in KIITEE 2018/ CAT 2017/ ATMA/ GMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT.
- Next, it invites the shortlisted candidates for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be conducted at Bhubaneswar, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
- The final selection of the candidates for MBA course offered by KSOM is based on entrance test score, career marks and performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
KSOM Education Loan Facility: -
- Selected candidates can seek education loan facility.
- These candidates will have to approach Allahabad Bank and avail online approval of education loan.
KSOM Scholarship Scheme: -
KSOM provides 50% waiver of tuition fees for the following categories of eligible students: -
- Candidates who score 95 percentile or above in MAT
- Candidates who score 80 percentile or above in CAT/ XAT
- Top 5 students of KIITEE Management Entrance Exam
KOSM Important Dates for MBA Admissions: -
- January 20, 2018, is the last date to submit the application form for MBA course offered by KSOM.