The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association has announced the dates for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) which is going to be conducted in the month of September. The examination is being conducted thrice a year. The association conducts this entrance test to fill up seats in approved University affiliated B-Schools in Karnataka. The admission test is conducted to fill up seats in 169 colleges. this examination is conducted at national level.
Also read:- Boost up your Career with MBA Finance
The examination was conducted in the months of May and June. The examination received a huge response. It was conducted across 20 centers in the country. The candidates who did not attend the examination in the months of May and June can appear in September.
Also read:- Career Guide for Human Resources
- The online registration portal opened on 25-July-2016.
- The online application portal closes on 31-August-2016.
- The candidates can download the admit cards on 9-September-2016.
- The examination will be conducted on 11-September-2016.
- The results will be declared on 20-September-2016.
The question paper is divided into three parts:-
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability and
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning
Each section carries 40 marks and the question paper carries 120 questions. A thorough practice in all the above-mentioned topics is essential to qualify in the examination.