Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The exam of MH CET Law 2021 is held every year for admission to the undergraduate law programmes. Separate exams are organised for the 5 year integrated law course and the 3 year LL.B programme. The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra, conducts the MH CET Law exams.
The application process of MH CET Law 2021 for 5 year LL.B and 3 year LL.B had closed on July 20 and July 29 respectively. However, the conducting body had reopened the registration window from August 2 to 9, 2021. Given below are the important dates, eligibility criteria and exam pattern for MH CET Law 2021.
MH CET Law 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can go through the tabulated data below to get an idea of the important dates of MH CET Law 2021.
|Registration process for 5 year LLB programme||28th June 2021 - 20th July 2021|
|Registration process for 3 year LLB programme||15th July 2021 - 29th July 2021|
|Reopening of Application Window for 3 Year and 5 Year LL.B||2nd August 2021 - 9th August 2021|
|Application Correction Window||14th August 2021 - 17th August 2021|
|Admit Card for 5 year LLB programme||Two Weeks Before the Exam|
|Admit Card for 3 year LLB programme||Two Weeks Before the Exam|
|MH CET Law Exam for 5 year LLB programme||8th October 2021|
|MH CET Law Exam for 3 year LLB programme||4th and 5th October 2021|
|Announcement of result for MH CET Law 5 year LLB programme||To be Announced|
|Announcement of result for MH CET Law 3 year LLB programme||To be Announced|
|Counselling Process for MH CET Law 5 year LLB programme||To be Announced|
|Counselling Process for MH CET Law 3 year LLB programme||To be Announced|
MH CET Law 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For an aspirant seeking admission to the top law colleges of Maharashtra through MH CET Law 2021, it is essential to fulfil the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam. Mentioned below are the conditions that a candidate must meet before applying for the exam.
3 Year LL.B Programme:
- Candidates must have completed graduation or post-graduation from any University in Maharashtra or Foreign University having an equal status of an Indian University in any discipline.
- The candidate must have an aggregate score of at least 45% in the qualifying examination. If the candidate falls under the SC/ST category, he/she is awarded 5% relaxation in the aggregate score.
- If a candidate has obtained a First Degree Certificate or +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate by correspondence or distance he/she shall also be considered as eligible for MH CET Law 3 Years LLB course.
5 Year Integrated LL.B Programme:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th Board exams from a recognized board with at least 45% marks.
- If an aspirant belongs to the SC/ST category he/she can apply with 40% marks. For VJNT, SBC, OBC & SEBC Category the minimum aggregate marks must be 42%.
- If a candidate has obtained a First Degree Certificate or +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate by correspondence or distance he/she shall also be considered as eligible for MH CET Law 5 Years LLB course.
MH CET Law is conducted each year to enrol students in popular law courses in the state of Maharashtra. Aspirants seeking admission to the top-notch law colleges of Maharashtra need to prepare well for MH CET Law in order to ace it. CollegeDekho wishes you All the Best!