Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The exam dates for MH CET Law 2020 had been postponed by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra amid the sudden coronavirus outbreak. The nation was under a complete lockdown which had led the authorities to postpone the 5 year integrated course exam which was earlier scheduled to be conducted on 12th April 2020. As per the notification released, the exam for the 5 year LLB course under MH CET Law 2020 had been postponed indefinitely and the fresh schedule for the upcoming events have been released finally on the official website.
Registration for the 5-year integrated law programme had ended but the authorities have extended the deadline for the application process as well. The process extended from 21st January 2020 to 2nd March 2020 and will now go on till 30th May 2020. Meanwhile, the registration for the 3 years long LLB had commenced from 19th March 2020. The application deadline was kept at 6th May 2020 but it has now been extended to 30th May as well. Candidates can fill the application form of MH CET for 3 year long LLB till 30th May 2020. Candidates aspiring to appear for the 3 year LLB under MH CET Law 2020 are advised to fill the form before the deadline as once the last date will pass no aspirant will be entertained for the application process. Captured ahead are the important dates, eligibility criteria and exam pattern for MH CET Law 2020.
MH CET Law Important Dates 2020
The exam date has been pushed ahead for the 5 years long LLB course. The admit cards were initially supposed to be available on the 27th March 2020 but due to the outbreak of the coronavirus and the postponing of dates, the issue date of the admit cards has also been pushed ahead. Besides the change in the upcoming events of 5 year LLB course, the entire schedule of 3 year LLB course is the same. Candidates can go through the tabulated data below to get an idea of important dates of MH CET Law 2020.
|Registration process for 5 year LLB programme||21st January 2020- 30th May 2020|
|Registration process for 3 year LLB programme||19th March 2020- 30th May 2020|
|Admit Card for 5 year LLB programme||To be Announced|
|Admit Card for 3 year LLB programme||To be Announced|
|MH CET Law Exam for 5 year LLB programme||24th July 2020 (Updated)|
|MH CET Law Exam for 3 year LLB programme||6th August 2020 (Updated)|
|Announcement of result for MH CET Law 5 year LLB programme||To be Announced (Postponed due to Corona Outbreak)|
|Announcement of result for MH CET Law 3 year LLB programme||To be Announced (Postponed due to Corona Outbreak)|
|Counselling Process for MH CET Law 5 year LLB programme||To be Announced (Postponed due to Corona Outbreak)|
|Counselling Process for MH CET Law 3 year LLB programme||To be Announced (Postponed due to Corona Outbreak)|
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2020
For an aspirant seeking admission in the top law colleges of Maharashtra through MH CET Law 2020, it is essential to fulfil the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam. Mentioned below are the conditions that a candidate must meet before applying for the exam.
3-year LLB programme:
- Candidates must have completed graduation or post-graduation from any University in Maharashtra or Foreign University having an equal status of an Indian University in any discipline.
- The candidate must have an aggregate score of at least 45% in the qualifying examination. If the candidate falls under the SC/ST category, he/she is awarded 5% relaxation in the aggregate score.
- If a candidate has obtained a First Degree Certificate or +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate by correspondence or distance he/she shall also be considered as eligible for MH CET Law 3 Years LLB course.
5-year integrated LLB programme:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th Board exams from a recognized board with at least 45% marks.
- If an aspirant belongs to the SC/ST category he/she can apply with 40% marks. For VJNT, SBC, OBC & SEBC Category the minimum aggregate marks must be 42%.
- If a candidate has obtained a First Degree Certificate or +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate by correspondence or distance he/she shall also be considered as eligible for MH CET Law 5 Years LLB course.
MH CET Law is conducted each year to enrol students in popular law courses in the state of Maharashtra. Aspirants seeking admission in the top-notch law colleges of Maharashtra need to prepare well for MH CET Law in order to ace it. Collegedekho wishes you All the Best!