Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The MH CET Law 2022 examination for 3-year LL.B was conducted on August 3 and 4, 2022 in online mode and the MH CET Law 2022 result was published on the official website on September 12, 2022. The MH CET Law counselling schedule is now out and the candidates need to register themselves by paying a registration fee to take part in the counselling process. The counselling registration will continue till October 6, 2022 so the candidates waiting for the counselling round should start registering themselves. Candidates who have taken the MH CET Law 2022 exam should know all the relevant information related to the examination. MH CET Law cutoff is the minimum mark that candidates need to secure in order to be called for the counselling round. Right after the counselling process ends, the seat allotment for Round 1 will be declared on October 21, 2022.
In order to choose the seats, the candidates should be aware of the colleges that offer admission based on MH CET Law scores between 80-100. MH CET Law is quite a popular law entrance exam and lots of candidates appear for the exam every year in the hope to study LL.B at one of the law colleges in Maharashtra.
In this article, we have provided a list of the MH CET Law participating colleges that provide admissions to candidates with MH CET Law 2022 scores between 80 and 100. The list is based on the data of MH CET Law 2022 results and the seat allotment process.
List of Colleges for MH CET Law (2022) Score 80 - 100 for 3-Year LL.B
The table given below provides the list of colleges for MH CET Law (2022) score 80-100 for 3-year LL.B along with the seat matrix.
|S. No.||Name of the College||Location|
A. B. M. S. Parishad's Yashwantrao Chavan Law College
Asmita College of Law
|New Law College||Pune||180|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College||Kolhapur||NA|
|Sharadchandra Pawar Law College||Nanded||NA|
|Dr. D Y Patil Unitech Society's Dr D Y Patil Law College Pimpri||Pune||NA|
|Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College||Mumbai||240|
|Dr. B.R.A. Law College||Nagpur||NA|
|G H Raisoni Law College||Nagpur||NA|
|Jitendra Chauhan College of Law||Mumbai||240|
|Dr. Ambedkar College, Department of Law, Deekshabhoomi||Nagpur||NA|
|Dr. Babasaheb Amedkar College of Law RTMNU Main Branch||Nagpur||60|
Khandesh College Education Society's S.S.Maniyar Law College
|Janardan Bhagat Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Bhagubai Changu Thakur College of Law||New Panvel||NA|
|Children Welfare Centre College of Law||Mumbai||120|
|M L and G E Society's Manikchand Pahade Law College||Aurangabad||NA|
KES Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College
Mukul Wasnik College of Law
Chembur Karnataka College of Law
Shree L.R. Tiwari College of Law
Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's Law College
Dr. Ambedkar College of Law Nagsenvana Aurangabad MS
Adv. Ramkrishnaji Rathi Law College
Shriman Bhagoji Sheth Keer Law College
Shri Shivaji Maratha Society's Law College
Agnel School of Law
Vidya Prasarak Mandal's Thane Municipal Corporation Law College
Vivekanand Education Society College of Law
Adv. Balasaheb Apte College of Law
Govindrao Wanjari College of Law
Popular Law Colleges in India for LL.B Admissions
There are several other law colleges in India that offer the course of LL.B. Candidates can consider taking admission into these colleges.
|Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Factors To Be Kept In Mind While Selecting A College
A lot of factors are to be considered when selecting a law college, some of the determinants are mentioned below. It is important to be aware of such determinants to avoid later hassles.
- Candidates may download the brochure of each college and check out all the details of the college which will help them to find out the services offered by them as well as the merits of choosing that college.
- Students must have a knowledge of the college rankings. It's always better to check the latest edition of NIRF Rankings and NAAC Grade.
- Candidates should select the law college after checking the placement history of past seasons, facilities provided and other important details.
- Students should also be aware of the faculty, the teachers, and their achievements to understand the teaching quality of the college and should also note that the college pedagogy is updated.
- Candidates must check out the fee structure prepared by each of the colleges and then finalise the college falling under their budget.
- Last but not least is the infrastructure, which is also a very important factor.
- Applicants may compare two colleges to find out the better one between them.
Important Points While Selecting A College Based on MH CET Law Score
Candidates should check the steps mentioned below before selecting the final college:
- Each of the available law colleges has its own cutoff which the candidate must have completed before moving to further steps.
- Candidates will have to submit the original copy of the required documents else they will not be allowed for admission.
- Applicants should check the college's date of accreditation and establishment.
|MH CET Law 2022 Seat Allotment|
|MH CET Law 2022 Choice Filling|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates and information about MH CET Law admissions.