Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Weightage for Physics: Check Topic-Wise Weightage

Chinmayai Ajay Bobade
Chinmayai Ajay BobadeUpdated On: May 18, 2022 10:26 am IST

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Weightage for Physics for both Class 11 and Class 12 is provided below in a topic-wise format. The exam will be conducted from August 5 to 10 for PCM and from August 11 to 18 for PCM. Read below for more details.

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Weightage for Physics: Check Topic-Wise Weightage

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Weightage for Physics for each topic in Class 11 and Class 12 has been stated below. The weightage is given in terms of the numbers of questions as well as percentage. As per MHT CET 2022 Information Brochure released by the CET Cell of Maharashtra, 10 questions or 20% of the overall weightage has been given to the Class 11 Syllabus while the remaining 40 questions or 80% of the overall weightage is given to the Class 12 Syllabus.

MHT CET 2022 Physics Section will consist of 50 questions in total for 50 marks i.e., +1 mark would be awarded for each correct answer. It shall be noted that no marks would be deducted for answering a question incorrectly, that is, there is no negative marking. It is to be noted that the weightage distribution between class 11th and 12th is tentative. If the board so wishes, minor alterations to the 80-20 distribution can be made. It is also to be remembered while preparing that the difficulty level of MHT CET 2022 question paper will be at par with that of JEE Main 2022 and the questions would mainly be application-based.

MHT CET 2022 Exam for PCM will be held from August 05 to August 10, 2022 while for PCB, the exam will be held from August 11 to August 18, 2022.

Also Read:MHT CET Dates Revised – Check Detailed Schedule Here

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Weightage for Physics: Topic-Wise for Class 11

The topic-wise weightage for Class 11 Physics for MHT CET 2022 is given in the table below:

Topics

Tentative Weightage in
MHT CET 2022 in Percentage

Tentative Number of
Questions in MHT CET 2022

Motion in Plane

2%

1

Laws of Motion

4%

2

Gravitation

2%

1

Thermal Properties of Matter

2%

1

Sound

2%

1

Optics

4%

2

Electrostatics

2%

1

Semiconductor

2%

1

Total

20%

10

Also Read:MHT CET 2022 – List of Important Topics for Biology

MHT CET 2022 Syllabus Weightage for Physics: Topic-Wise for Class 12

The topic-wise weightage for Class 12 Physics for MHT CET 2022 is given in the table below:

Topics

Tentative Weightage in
MHT CET 2022 in Percentage

Tentative Number of
Questions in MHT CET 2022

Rotational Motion

6%

3

Mechanical Properties of Fluids

6%

3

Kinetic Theory of gases and Radiations

6%

3

Thermodynamics

6%

3

Oscillations

4%

2

Superposition Of Waves

4%

2

Wave Optics

6%

3

Electrostatics

4%

2

Current Electricity

6%

3

Magnetic Field due to electric current

2%

1

Magnetic materials

6%

3

Electromagnetic Induction (EMI),

6%

3

AC Circuits

6%

3

Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter

4%

2

Structure of atoms and Nuclei

6%

3

Semiconductor Devices

2%

1

Total

80%

40

For the latest Education News on MHT CET 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!

/news/mht-cet-2022-syllabus-weightage-for-physics-26625/

Be the First to Know

Get Access to Latest Updates

Do you have a question? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Recent News

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now

Know best colleges you can get with your MHT-CET score

Top