Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
It's that time of the year again. All the competitive exams are approaching and various coaching institutes will be flocked with students. In order to help the students in their preparation for JEE, CLAT & CAT, the officials of coaching institutes have availed Mock test papers of the official websites of JEE, CLAT and CAT. So, the students can get an idea of exam pattern.
This year, also, so many students are appearing for various competitive examinations like JEE, CAT, MAT, CLAT, IBPS etc ,to provide the students with expertise assistance the officials of the organization are providing MOCK test facility on their Websites.The Coaching Experts are also advising the students to solve the MOCK test papers. These papers are being uploaded on the official websites. According to the experts, these papers are totally based on the exam pattern. Students can analyse their performance and also can rectify the various mistakes. This will help increase their speed to solve the questions.
- Appearing students will get an idea of the exam pattern.
- Students can speed up their performance for Online exams.
- It will improve the time management.
- By solving the MOCK papers students can strategize their preparations.
- The aspirants can do an analysis on their performance.
COMMON ADMISSION TEST (CAT) 2016
CAT (Common Aptitude Test) is an all India competitive exam held by Indian Institute of Management and serves as an entrance exam for securing admission in the IIMs, a premier institute for MBA or other cream institutes and top class business schools. This is a computer-based examination that tests your knowledge on various fields like quantitative ability, verbal ability, logical reasoning and data interpretation. The CAT exam will be held in the month of November for the year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2016
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for reserved categories and differently abled).
- The candidates studying in the final year of graduation are also eligible for CAT 2016 but they have to qualify the same with given eligibility criteria.
Reservation of Seats for CAT 2016
- For SC Candidates: 15%
- For ST candidates: 7.5%
- For OBC: 27%
- For the person with disabilities: 3%
Note: The above percentage prescribed is subject to change as per the year by the Indian government.
CAT Exam Pattern
- The CAT 2016 paper will have a total of 100 questions on the quantitative ability & data interpretation and logical reasoning and verbal ability.
- The duration of CAT 2016 examination will be of 2 hours and 50 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Each question carries 3 marks and a negative marking of 1 mark for the wrong answer.
- No mark will be offered to questions that are left unanswered by the candidate.
CLAT (COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST) 2016
Exam date: 8th May 2016
On the website, there is a column for computer based online mock test where the students can practice for their exam.CLAT 2016 will be conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National Law University RGNUL,Patiala.
This law entrance exam is conducted to fulfill 2252 seats for the candidates who want to pursue a career in the field of Law. This exam covers Five-year integrated courses including B.A.LLB,B.com LLB & B.Sc LLB.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2016
- Candidates need to qualify 12th standard exam or equivalent with minimum 45% marks.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for CLAT.
- No age bar criteria imply for CLAT.
- Exam mode: Online
- The Common law admission test comprises 200 questions, each carrying 1 mark.
- The question paper will cover the 5 sections Comprehensive English, GK and Current Affairs, elementary Maths,Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning.
- The negative marking system is followed in CLAT.
JEE (JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION) 2016
Exam Date: JEE Offline 3rd April 2016
JEE online 9th April 2016
JEE is an all India common Engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admissions in various engineering colleges and courses across all over the country. A Huge number of students appear for JEE MAIN exam every year,for getting admitted to top institutes of the country including 31 NITs, 18 IIITs and 18 GFTIs.
This year also around 12 lakhs students have registered themselves out of which top 2 lakhs students of JEE Main will qualify for JEE ADVANCED which is the second stage of the exam for admissions to IITs and ISM. It is being conducted by CBSE.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th exam or equivalent.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in 12th standard.
- A candidate can appear for three times in JEE.
- JEE exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- JEE Main exam pattern comprises Two Papers.
- In Paper 1- 90 Questions are asked from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics, 30 questions from each subject. Each question carries 4 marks.
- Objective type questions are asked.
- Negative marking applies for JEE.
- Paper 2 - It is divided into three sections including Mathematics,Aptitude and Drawing respectively.
Source: Kshama, City Journalist - Raipur, CollegeDekho