Admit Card of National Institute of Fashion Technology has been released on January 21, 2017 online. NIFT Entrance Examination for the year 2017 will be conducted by Delhi-based National Institute of Fashion Technology on February 12, 2017 for admissions to undergraduate programmes like Bachelor of Design (B. Design) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech). The exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Total number of NIFT Campuses in India: 16
- Number of seats for B. Design course: 2010
- Number B.F.Tech course: 360
Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall with the admit card. If they fail to produce the admit card, they will not be allowed to take the examination. Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of the institute.
But before downloading the application form, the candidates must ensure that the following information displayed on the NIFT 2017 Admit Card is correct
- Details of Candidate's name & roll number
- Programme appearing for
- Date of Exam and timings for NIFT 2017
- Name of the Exam Centre and its location
- Photograph of the candidate and signature
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a leading fashion institute of the country by the Ministry of Textiles Government of India. NIFT is an institute of design, management and technology dealing with International fashion business.