Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Students who appeared for NCHMCT JEE 2020 had to follow certain special instructions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. NTA has also set an elaborate protocol to ensure the safety of NCHMCTJEE aspirants. Here are some of the important exam-day instructions and safety precautions being taken by NTA while conducting the NCHMCT JEE.
NCHMCT JEE Advisory Regarding COVID-19 PDF Download
NCHMCT JEE has released a document containing important instructions about the examination. Candidates have also been asked to follow Social Distancing measures implemented by NTA as per the government guidelines to ensure the safety of students from COVID-19. The complete PDF of the COVID-19 advisory issued by NTA can be found given below.
Some of the important instructions mentioned in the PDF have been mentioned as NCHMCT JEE Exam Day Guidelines given below.
NCHMCT JEE Exam-Day Instructions
Students are advised to go through the list of important documents and last-minute tips for NCHMCT JEE in order to ensure that they are prepared for the examination day. In addition, students must be wearing masks and should carry hand sanitizer with them to the examination centre. Here are some of the important instructions NCHMCT that a student should remember.
- Maintain six feet distance with other candidates at all times.
- Reach the exam centre at 1.40 PM. No candidate allowed after 2.30 PM.
- Carry COVID-19 undertaking mandatory along with the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card.
- Body temperature will be taken by using Thermo Guns.
- Hand sanitization and washing mandatory before being allowed in the exam centre.
- Five blank A4 sheets for rough work placed at every candidate's desk, addition issued if requested.
- Use of hand sanitizer necessary at any point of contact between candidate at exam conducting authorities.
- Admit Card and Rought Sheets to be dropped in the drop boxes provided for the same.
- Candidates required to leave the examination hall one at a time in an orderly manner.
NTA Will Ensure Safe Exam Centres for NCHMCT JEE
NTA also had elaborate preparations in place to ensure that the exam centres are safe for conducting NCHMCT JEE. Apart from the safety protocols with respect to the candidates, the agency made sure that the following points are being adhered to:
- Thorough sanitisation of examination halls, computers, mouse, keyboard etc.
- Distance between two seats in the examination hall.
- Regular sanitisation of areas such as door handles, lift buttons etc.
- Availability of bar code scanners to check NCHMCT JEE Admit Card.
- Invigilators are required to wear mask and gloves.
- Availability of hand sanitizers at various entry points and inside the exam centre.
- No-contact frisking through Metal Detector.
- Students will be given a fresh 3-ply mask to wear at the exam centre. Any mask work by the candidate from their home will be removed.
What to Carry to the NCHMCT JEE Exam Centre
The NTA has released a list of objects that candidates were allowed to carry inside the NCHMCT JEE exam centre. Candidates also had to ensure that they were not carrying any unwanted item as it may delay their entry or prevent them from gaining entry inside the centre.
Here is the list of items that a candidate had to carry to the examination centre of NCHMCT JEE.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
Self-Declaration downloaded from the NTA website
A passport size photograph (to paste on the attendance sheet)
A transparent ballpoint pen
A transparent water bottle
Hand sanitizer bottle (50 ml)
Also Read:NCHMCT JEE 2020 Important Dates
While NTA is taking elaborate measures to ensure safety, students must also ensure that they are aware and responsible for their conduct in times of COVID-19.