Finally, the selection process for B.Des course at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has ended with the declaration of NIFT Entrance Exam 2017 final results. Initially, NIFT conducted the written test in February. The candidates who qualified in the written test appeared for Group Discussion/ Situation Test/ Interview. Finally, the selection has been made based on the candidate’s performance in the first and second stage of selection process.
Also read: - Know about Career Options in Fashion Designing
Now, NIFT has released the final result of those who took part and qualified in the second stage of selection process. All these candidates will get admission to B.Des course at various campuses of NIFT. The counselling will begin from the first or second week of June 2017. All the candidates who have qualified in the NIFT 2017 Entrance Exam (Round 1 & 2) must participate in the counselling process.
Also read: - Here are Top 10 Colleges to Pursue Design in India
How to Check NIFT 2017 Entrance Exam Final Result?
- There is a separate portal for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
- All the updates about NIFT Entrance Exam 2017 are available only on the official portal of NIFT.
- Firstly, open the official portal of NIFT.
- Check for the tab ‘Admissions 2017’ on the home page.
- Under the admissions tab, you can see a blue tab called ‘Urgent News’.
- Click on ‘Final Result for B.Des Programme’ link.
- You can see a new page now.
- On the new page, you need to fill some details in the blank columns.
- Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and Application Number.
- Submit the details, and you can see Final Result for B.Des Programme at NIFT.
- Take the printout.