National Institute of Fashion Technology (nift bangalore) Bangalore
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Bengaluru H.S.R Layout Bangalore was established in 1986. It is one of the premier institute in Designing, Technology and Management. It was established under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. The institute inculcates varied skills in the students in the field of fashion industry. It has acknowledged constitutional status under the act of Parliament of India, authorizing it to award academic distinctions and other degrees. The Institute is a pioneer in envisioning and evolving fashion business education in the country through network of seven professionally managed centers at New Delhi, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
NIFT has set academic standards and excelled in thought leadership by providing a pool of creative genius and technically competent professionals. The institute provides a common platform for fashion education, research and training. Lively and vibrant campus is complemented with facilities that equal the best in the world at NIFT. For every course the college imparts practical training to its students that helps them to understand better, improve their demonstrative skills, eliminate hesitation and in this process strives to mould them into industry ready professionals. The modern teaching methodology assists the students in getting an all around view of engineering, technology and the entrepreneur world.
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
NIFT Industry Linkage Unit facilitates on campus placements for graduating students of NIFT to enable them to start their careers in challenging positions. Leading international and national companies participate in Campus Placements to recruit NIFT professionals. The profile of companies attending placements have expanded substantially with diverse segments of industry like large ...
Awards and Rankings
- NIFT honours students in three categories of Awards which are conferred at the time of the Convocation:
- NIFT Best Academic Performance Award: one student in each discipline at each NIFT Campus.
- NIFT Extraordinary Service Award: one student at each NIFT Campus
- NIFT Student of the Year: one student at each NIFT Campus All three awards carry a citation, a gold medal and a cash component. NIFT also institutes awards in various categories for respective programmes which are given at the time of their graduation show/ presentation.
- The institute has been given the status of an Institute of excellence and thus permitted to award degrees to its students by an Act of the Parliament.
Contact Details of National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
Address:NIFT Campus, C.A. Site #21, Sector-1, 27th Main, H.S.R Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India