National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has announced the D.EI.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) Results 2019. Students can check the results by visiting the official website of NIOS.
How to Check NIOS D.El.Ed Results 2019?
Candidates appeared for second-semester exams of NIOS D.EI.Ed course can follow the below steps to check the results –
- Visit the official website to check the results, i.e., NIOS D.EI.Ed
- The link for the official website can be found through Google. Search NIOS D.EI.Ed Results keyword on Google and the first link may direct you to the official website.
- On the homepage of NIOS D.EI.Ed website, check the column that indicates ‘Public Notice for D.EI.Ed Teachers’
- Under the Public Notice section, click on the link that indicates ‘ NIOS D.EI.Ed Result 2019
- A new page will open now.
- Enter your NIOS D.EI.Ed Enrollment Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Your NIOS D.EI.Ed result 2019 will be displayed now.
- Check the result and take the printout of the same.
Also Read: Two New Universities to be Set Up in Delhi
If the candidates have any queries on the NIOS D.EI.Ed results, they can e-mail his/her query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the query of the candidate is found to be genuine, NIOS will update the results. Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest NIOS news and updates.