IIM Calcutta will conduct CAT 2018 for the admission to PG management courses offered by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other management institutes across the country. Apart from holding CAT 2018, IIM Calcutta is also initiating the registration process for non-IIM institutes.
Non-IIM institutes willing to consider CAT 2018 score for the admission to PG management courses must register with IIM Calcutta. The move will enable the CAT qualifiers to take part in the centralised admission process instead of applying for each college separately.
Registration Process for Non-IIMs to Accept CAT 2018 Score:
IIM Calcutta has framed guidelines for the registration of Non-IIMs to accept CAT 2018 score. The institutes must follow the below mentioned steps to register: -
- Non-IIM institutes that are willing to accept CAT 2018 score must download the MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) and registration form from the official website of IIM Calcutta.
- The institutes must pay the registration/ annual fee. The account details to deposit the registration/ annual fee are available on the MoU.
- The institutes must fill all the details in MoU and registration form.
- After filling the MoU and registration form, the institutes must note that the MoU and registration form must be signed by the concerned authorities and stamped.
- The institutes have to e-mail the scanned copies of the above documents to the official mail id as mentioned in the MoU or application form.
- Similarly, two copies of MoU and one copy of application form along with hard copies of required documents must be submitted at IIM Calcutta’s admission office. The documents can be submitted directly or by post.
- After the successful completion of registration process, IIM Calcutta will verify the documents and notify the institutes. IIM Calcutta will provide these institutes with section wise scores and percentile of candidates in the qualifying exam.
Registration Fee for Non-IIMs to Accept CAT 2018 Score: -
Here are the details of the registration fee that must be paid by non-IIMs for accepting CAT 2018 score: -
- Non-IIMs that had already registered to accept CAT 2017 score can renew their subscription to accept CAT 2018 score by paying Rs. 2,25,000 + 18% GST.
- Non-IIMs registering for the first time to accept CAT score must Rs. 2,25,000 + 18% GST + 75,000 (one-time non-refundable membership fee) + 18% GST.
July 25, 2018, is the last date for non-IIMs to register with IIM Calcutta for accepting CAT 2018 score.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest CAT 2018 news and updates.