COMEDK UGET 2018 has been conducted on Sunday, 13th May 2018. Candidates wishing to apply for B.Tech and B.Arch admissions 2018 in Karnataka colleges have appeared for the prestigious exam. About 150 colleges in Karnataka grant admission basis the COMEDK UGET 2018 score. The conducting body of the exam, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducted the exam at various test centres in the state.
Now that the exam is over, candidates can get a detailed COMEDK UGET 2018 exam analysis by CollegeDekho experts here. The conducting body of the exam has also released the COMEDK answer keys 2018 which the candidates who appeared for the exam can now access. Also, a special COMEDK UGET 2018 Rank Predictor tool has been launched that can assist you in your attempt to predict your COMEDK UGET score and estimate the colleges that you can apply to basis COMEDK UGET rank. You can also check the list of top 10 colleges accepting COMEDK UGET 2018 scores here. COMEDK UGET results will be out on 28th May 2018.
The COMEDK rank predictor will help you in understanding and evaluate your performance in the exam. All that you will be required to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully in order to predict your COMEDK UGET rank and score 2018.
How to Use COMEDK UGET 2018 Rank Predictor?
Candidates who have appeared for the COMEDK UGET 2018 exam, can use the UGET Rank Predictor in the following way:
- Visit the link to the COMEDK UGET 2018 Rank Predictor tool here.
- The UGET 2018 Exam Pattern will consist of namely three sections - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that will have 60 MCQs each. The total number of questions that will be asked is 180.
- You will be required to enter the number of questions which you think you have answered correctly as per your own understanding and evaluation. You must try to be true to yourself to get realistic results.
- Submit your input and fill in basic details as prompted.
- Press the final submit button and your estimated COMEDK UGET score will appear on the screen.
- Please note that the score shown will be an estimate and is based on previous year evaluation data and other inputs from experts in the field.
Also Read: JoSAA Counselling 2018