The COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Process will start in the month of July 2019. As per the trend, an official notification is released on the official COMEDK website after the exam is conducted that states a session wise schedule of first round counselling for Engineering courses.
The admissions authority, COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College) will organise the COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling at Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for Women. Candidates who clear the COMEDK UGET 2019 examination are eligible to apply for the counselling process.
The COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling procedure includes registration, document verification, fee submission, choice filling and seat allotment followed by admission to the allotted college. Candidates will have to register for the counselling round on the official website of COMEDK. Only the registered candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling round. As part of the counselling process, candidates will be called for verification of the documents.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Schedule for B.Tech Admissions
Once the schedule is released, you will be able to check COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling schedule for B.Tech admissions here.
Detailed COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Process
Registration and Payment of Fee for the Counselling round:
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Click on the counselling link and log in by using COMEDK UGET 2019 application number/registration number and password.
- Check all the details and pay Rs 5000 as part of tuition fee to participate in the counselling process.
- You will be then directed to payment portal for initiating the payment.
- Check the fee policy mentioned in the information brochure before proceeding further.
- Once the payment is made, re-login and click on 'Counselling Process' tab again.
Option Entry and Locking:
- Candidates will have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and programmes in order of priority. While filling the choices, be careful as the information will be considered for seat allotment.
- Once the preferences are saved and the process is completed, candidates are advised to take a print out of their opted preferences and verify the same again.
- During option entry for round 1, the candidate can modify their choice of college/programme any number of times.
- There is no limit on the maximum number of choices that can be entered.
- During option entry for round 2, only saved or locked choices will be considered.
- No changes can be made to preferences selected during option entry period of round 2.
- Only those who complete option entry during a round of counselling will be considered for seat allotment.
- In this step, based on the real data, mock allotment will be carried out and the allotment status will be made available in the COMEDK login of individual candidates for information.
- Click on the mock allotment link and log in to view the mock result.
- If a candidate wants to change the preference, click on 'Close' tab on top of the page and click on 'Option Entry' tab.
- Add/remove/reorder preferences, if required, and click on 'Save' tab.
- Take print of saved options for your references list.
- Seat allotment will be done in the online mode based on the ranks of the candidates in COMEDK UGET 2019, preference and availability of seats.
- Candidates with higher rank in the merit list are given preference over lower ranked candidates.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats would be able to download their verification entry card only after the payment of the fee in online mode.
- This verification entry card should be produced at the time of document verification.
- All shortlisted candidates will have to personally report for document and biometric verification in Bangalore.
Candidates will have to carry original document along with the two separate sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents. Given below is the list of documents that candidates need to carry along with them.
- COMEDK Online Application Form
- COMEDK TAT with signature of Invigilator
- COMEDK Verification Entry Card
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- Date of Birth proof of candidate (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- PUC/12th Std or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
- Tulu Minority Certificate – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “mother tongue” (If applicable)
- Religious minority certificate Christian – Issued by Principal of school/school record showing “Religion” (If applicable)
- HKR Eligibility Certificate (If applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar) (If applicable).
Top 10 Institutes that Accept COMEDK UGET Scores for B.Tech:
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore