The registration for National Eligibility Test (NET) for the year 2017 is open. The announcement was made by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which conducts NET on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). The UGC-NET is conducted for candidates who wish to apply for the following positions:
- Assistant Professor
- Junior Research Fellowship
Who can Apply for UGC-NET:
- Candidates who are interested in applying must possess a master's degree from a known or recognized university in a relevant field.
- Candidates who have given the final year exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for UGC-NET.
How to Apply for UGC-NET:
- Candidates who are interested in applying can apply online using the official website of CBSE.
- An application fee of Rs. 600 will be charged from the candidates belonging to the general category while Rs. 150 will be charged from candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Dates to Remember:
|Application form will be available from||17th October’ 16|
|The last date to submit the application form||16th November’ 16|
|Date of UGC-NET||22nd January’ 17|