One of the leading business schools in the country, S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, popularly known as SPJIMR Mumbai is soon going to set up a new campus in the capital city of Delhi. As proposed, the institute will offer an executive MBA programme with an aim to enrol a large pool of candidates with sufficient work experience.
Features of SPJIMR's New Campus at Delhi:
- The new campus will be set up in the Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan campus vicinity.
- The launch of the institute will be marked with the introduction of the Post Graduate Programme in General Management, also known as PGP-GM which will focus on working individuals with at least five years of experience in the professional world.
- The entire duration of the programme will be of 24 months where classes will be conducted on alternate weekends.
- The curriculum structure and pedagogy is based on the popular Post Graduate Executive Management Programme, i.e. PGEMP which is offered at the Mumbai campus of SPJIMR.
Eligibility Criteria for PGP-GM at SPJIMR New Delhi:
Candidates looking forward to enrolling for the PGP-GM at SPJIMR Delhi should have:
- Completed their graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks in the major subjects
- A professional work experience of a minimum of five years (or more)
Selection Process for PGP-GM at SPJIMR:
- The candidates who apply for the programme will be shortlisted based on their applications.
- The second step will be to appear for an IQ and Psychometric Test which will be conducted by the institute.
- Those who qualify will have to undergo the final round i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) after which the final decision will be taken.
While commenting on the setting up of a new campus and introduction of the executive management course, the Dean of SPJIMR, Mr. Ranjan Banerjee expressed a large number of candidates have shown interest in the management programmes of the institute but were unable to pursue it because of geographical restrictions. Delhi being home to potential participants is the ideal location for a new campus, he added. Furthermore, the initiative will also aid in establishing and providing better services for the government sector in future, he said.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more!