SPJIMR located in Mumbai has opened the admissions for Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Family Managed Business (FMB) for the academic session 2017-18. The duration of the PGP-FMB programme is 18 months. The course is equivalent to MBA as recognised by AMBA. The aspirants can check all the details relating to PGP-FMB programme of SPJIMR here.
- All the aspirants must have a UG degree from recognised institute or university.
- Aspirants must be a member of the family managed the business (at least 2nd generation), with a vital stake in the business.
- Only those aspirants are eligible to apply who have worked in a family business for at least a year.
- Aspirants must have a good ability to take decisions and zeal to learn.
- Aspirants must have a mentor, who is willing to spend his/ her time as per the requirements of the programme.
- The aspirants must have a business of a certain size as required by the institute.
Application Process: -
- The entire process of application and fee payment is online.
- Visit the official website of SPJIMR and complete the online application.
- Pay the prescribed application fee with the help of credit/debit card or net banking.
- Check the schedule for the interview process and select any one of the dates from the pre-determined schedule.
Selection Process: -
- All the applicants must appear for an online General Aptitude Test.
- Later, the candidates must appear for two rounds of interviews with two panels that consist of senior faculty members.
- The Centre and Programme Head will review the assessment made by the two panels.
- Once the entire process is over, the candidates may receive either a Call Letter or Rejection Letter.
Fee Structure: -
- The total fee structure of the course is Rs. 11.05 lakh (plus 18% GST).
- The registration fee including 18% GST is 59,000.
- The candidates can pay the course fee in two installments.
- In the first installment, the candidates can pay Rs. 6,54,900 (revised) and Rs. 5,90,000 (revised) in the second instalment.
Important Date: -
- August 25, 2017, is the deadline to submit the online application.