SRM University organised its annual national level Techno-Management fest - AARUUSH held between September 28, 2016 – October 1, 2016. The theme for the event laid emphasis on promoting new ideas and innovating strategies.
The fest was an initiative to help small yet productive ideas to turn into reality and that too on a humongous scale. The event was home to more than 50 events in 14 different domains covering various aspects of engineering and management.
Highlights of AARUUSH 2016:
- Guest Lectures: Guest lectures by prominent people from the industry helped in enhancing the knowledge of people and lead to better understanding and a changed perspective
- Industrial Conclave: The industrial conclave was planned according to young and budding entrepreneurs to inspire the young business minds of the university
- Slingshot: Slingshots, a national level Launchpad for start-ups
- Unconference: Every member was asked to participate in the conversation and enlighten other with their ideas and visions
AARUUSH 2016 by SRM University was graced by:
- Tessy Thomas (Project Director, Agni - IV)
- Rajan Anandan (MD, Google India)
- Chetan Bhagat (Author)
- Rajat Kapoor (Actor)
- Sam Pitroda (Telecom Engineer & ex-Minister)