- News byStream
Telangana EAMCET 3 Results on September 15, Counselling from September 17
The Telangana EAMCET 3 Committee announced that the results and ranks of the EAMCET 3 examination would be released on September 15, 2016, at JNTU, Hyderabad. The students can check the ranks on the official website.
According to the guidelines issued by Medical Council of India (MCI), the medical counselling and seat allotment must be completed by September 30, 2016. Kaloji Health University has announced counselling schedule to fill up the admissions before the deadline.
- The verification of certificates will take place from September 17 to September 20, 2016
- The candidates can choose web options on September 21 and 22, 2016
- The seats will be allotted either on September 23 or September 24, 2016
The counselling will be conducted in the following centres:-
- JNTU, Hyderabad
- Osmania University
- Government Polytechnic College, Maredpalli, Hyderabad
- AVV College, Gaganmahal, Warangal
- Dr. NTR Health University, Vijayawada (only for Andhra Pradesh students)
The candidates can attend counselling sessions at any of the above-mentioned centres. However, the students of Andhra Pradesh who have qualified EAMCET 3 have to attend the counselling at Dr. NTR Health University.
On the other hand, the committee announced that it had taken all the recommendations regarding mistakes in question paper into consideration. The final key will be released on September 14, 2016.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...