- News byStream
TISSNET Application Deadline Extended, Apply by December 7
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai announced that the deadline for submitting applications for TISSNET 2017. Earlier, the last date was December 1, 2016. However, the date has been extended to December 7, 2016. The examination will be conducted in online mode, and it will take place on January 7, 2017. TISSNET 2017 is an entrance examination that is being carried out by TISS for the admission to Master of Arts (MA) programme. The officials did not mention the reason for extending the deadline.
The online & offline application process for TISSNET commenced on September 29, 2016.
How to fill online application form?
- The candidates can apply for TISSNET 2017 through the official of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid by using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The candidates are allowed to apply for three programmes.
- The application fee for each programme is Rs.1,030.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category and for those whose annual income of the family is less than Rs.2.5 lakh, the application fee is Rs.250.
- The application fee is Rs. 250 for the candidates belonging to OBC (NC) category and whose annual income of the family is less than one lakh.
Also read: - IIT Madras Invites Applications for MBA 2017
Offline Application Process: -
- The candidates can receive the application from the institute by sending a request through speed post along with application fee to Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai.
TISSNET 2017 Admit Card: -
- The admit card will be available for download from December 21, 2016 onwards.
- The applicants can download the admit card from the official website.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Now, Indian students can pursue education in the United Kingdom with no cap on visas. The British High Commissioner ...
Following the examples of international examination conducting agencies such as ETS, the Government of India has ...