Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS EAMCET 2022 Form Correction will close on June 06, 2022 at 11:59 PM. The candidates who have already applied for the examination must re-check their forms and if any mistake is found, it shall be corrected before the given deadline as stated above. The application form correction link is open on the exam’s official website, https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
On the homepage, under the ‘Online Application’ section, click on the link “Correction of Online Application Data (Already Filled by Candidate)” to access the form correction. The candidates will now be required to enter their registration number, payment reference ID, intermediate second-year hall ticket number or equivalent, mobile number, and date of birth. Once the form correction is opened, be sure to go through the following points before the final submission.
The exam will be held in varying shifts on July 14, 15, 18, 19, and 20.
TS EAMCET 2022 Form Correction: Points to Note
- The candidate’s name shall preferably be kept as per the name on their intermediate second-year (or equivalent) marksheet only. The father’s and mother’s name shall also be written as it is mentioned on the candidate’s intermediate marksheet.
- The date of birth of the candidate shall be mentioned as per the SSC marksheet.
- If the Aadhar Card details were not entered before, it shall be noted that filling in Aadhar details is mandatory for acquiring the financial benefits offered (scholarship, freeship, etc.)
- To upload a disability certificate (if applicable), it shall be uploaded as jpg/jpeg format and the size of the scanned document shall preferably be between 50 to 100 kB.
- All bank details shall be rechecked carefully once again and revised if necessary.
- All other educational details must be checked carefully as well. Any mistake in the same may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The examination centres shall be chosen in order of preference only. After the correction closes, the examination centres will not be modified further under any circumstances.
- Finally, it must be checked that the photograph or signature is not blurry or unclear. The signature of the candidate must be done on white background only and shall be clearly visible while in the photograph, the candidate must not be wearing sunglasses, goggles, etc. The background should be white/light colour and both ears of the candidate must be visible.
- Both the photograph and the signature should be jpg/jpeg format only. The size of the scanned photograph must be under 50 kB while the size of the scanned signature shall be under 30 kB.
For the candidates who could not apply for TS EAMCET before the given deadline may do so until July 07, 2022 with varying late submission fees. The detailed schedule and late fines can be checked here: TS EAMCET 2022 Important Dates.
For more Education News updates on TS EAMCET 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!