Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The result of the first allotment round for the Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (ITI) has been released on the official website. The result for both the Government Industrial Training Institutes as well as the Private Industrial Training Institutes has been released separately. To be able to check the result, the interested candidate will need to use their registration number so as to check the respective allotment status. All the candidates who have received the allotment status will need to visit the allotted ITI and go through the respective procedures for by 5th August 2019. The second list for the Uttar Pradesh ITI will be released after all the procedures or admissions to the first list have been completed.
How to Check Uttar Pradesh ITI Allotment Result 2019
Here are the steps you need to follow, in order to check the UP ITI Allotment Result 2019
- Visit the Official Website of State Council for Vocational Training.
- Click on the Link that says Allotment Result.
- You will be able to find Different Links for Both Government and Private ITIs. You should ensure that you have clicked the correct link
- Fill in Your Registration Number in the given slot along with the password.
- Click on Submit and the result will be displayed on the screen.
The last step to begin the admission process is to download and take a printout of the allotment letter. The candidates must take the allotment letter and arrive at the allotted Institute. The candidates will be allotted the seats as per their performance as well as the rank they received in the Entrance Examination. Sources state that with the help of the counselling session, over 4 lakhs seats have been expected to fill up in 2515 private Industrial Training Institutes and 310 Government-run Industrial Training Institutes.