G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy (GPRCP) Hyderabad
G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy is situated in Hyderabad in Telangana state of India. Established in 1994, it is accredited from Pharmacy Council of India and it is affiliated to Osmania University. GPRCP, Hyderabad offers 13 courses across 1 streams namely Medical and across 4 degrees like B.Pharma, Pharm.D., M.Pharma, Ph.D. GPRCP campus is spread over 5 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, ATM, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Guest house, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Shopping are also there.
- Comp. Lab
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
The objective of placement cell is to provide the employment opportunities for the students in Pharmaceutical industries, Health Care Organizations and other relevant Professional Organizations.Reputed Pharmaceuticals Companies have conducted the campus interviews in the college and many students of earlier years are now working in various companies at different level of positions.
Awards and Rankings
Students Achievements :
- Inter College Elocution Competition was organized by G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy as a part of 52nd Pharmacy Week Celebrations on 25th November 2013. Miss Sheryl Andrews, M.Pharm participated in the competition and won 2nd Prize.
- Sheryl Andrews , M.Pharm I year I sem won 2nd Prize in Elocution Competition conducted by Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy Hyderabad as a part of Pharmacy Week Celebrations on 27th November 2013.
- Thirteen students of M.Pharm I year participated in Essay Writing and Cartoon Contest held at Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmcy on 27th November, 2013 as a part of Pharmacy Week Celebrations. S. Jyothi M.Pharm I year won 2nd Prize in Essay Writing Competition. M.Shalini and V. Divya , M.Pharm I year won 2nd and 3rd Prizes in Cartoon Competition.
- Six students of M.Pharm II year participated in QUIZ Competition in three day conference of Indian Pharmacological Society held at NIMHANS, Bengaluru, during 16th to 18th December 2013.
- One student of M. Pharm Yerram Raju attended IPC with complimentary registration at AMITY UNIVERSITIES, Participated in NEC 2013 as National Finalist on 18th to 20th December 2013.
Contact Details of G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
Address:Door No. 12-2-822, Opposite To Pillar No. 23, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028