Osmania University has released the TS PGECET 2022 Application Form on the official portal. Candidates could apply without any late fees before July 17, 2022. The application form is only available in online mode. Applicants are advised to check if they meet the TS PGECET 2022 Eligibility criteria before proceeding with the application process.
The Step-By-Step Process for Payment of Application Fee for TS PGECET 2022
During the TS PGECET 2022 Application process, candidates are required to pay the Application fee first and then proceed with filling up the application form. Hence the entire process can be broadly split into two.
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ and click on "Application Fee Payment". In this process, the application fee is to be paid first.
- Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to "Fee Payment for TS PGECET 2022", all the particulars such as personal details, education qualifications and other required details must be filled
- Step 3: Once the details are filled, candidates can click on "Submit"
- Step 4: The Payment page appears on the screen and candidates can select the mode of payment. Click on "Proceed"
- Step 5: Post successful payment, candidates can see their application number which they must save for future references
TS PGECET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for TS PGECET 2022 with regards to a category can be found in the table below
The Step-By-Step Process for Filling the Application Form for TS PGECET 2022
Once TS PGECET 2022 Application fee is successfully paid, Candidates can proceed with the application process. The process is simplified below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on "Fill The Application Form", this will redirect you to a new page
- Step 2: Applicants must fill in all the necessary personal details, academic details such as Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Qualifying Education, Aadhar Card Details, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Step 3: Candidates can proceed with choosing their desired exam centre and can select up to 2 preferred exam centres
- Step 4: Applicants need to upload their photograph and signature at the bottom of the application page according to the specifications
- Step 5: After reading all instructions and verifying the information, candidates can submit their TS PGECET 2022 Application form
- Step 6: Once the application is successfully submitted, Candidates must check the payment status. Applications are considered only when the payment has been successfully made.
- Step 7: Candidates must download or take a print out of the TS PGECET 2022 Application form for future reference.
Image Specifications for TS PGECET 2022 Application form
Candidates must upload the photograph and signature according to the specifications set by the conducting authority. The specifications can be found in the table below
|Particulars||Image Size||Image Format|
|Candidate's Photograph||Less than 50Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Candidate's Signature||Less than 50Kb||JPG/JPEG|