Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
ICFAI University, Jharkhand has released the notification for admissions to Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. The admissions are conducted for the academic session of 2016-17. The detailed insights of the notification are given below:-
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the course must have attained a graduation degree in a relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Procedure of Application:-
- The candidates can apply to the course through the official website of the institute.
- A separate link will be seen on the website stating Executive MBA program 2016.
- After filling the application, a printout is to be taken of the same and sent to the address mentioned on the application form.
- The cost of the application is Rs. 300 which has to be paid in the form of DD.
- The DD must be drawn in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection Account” which is payable at Ranchi.
- The candidates will be selected for admission based on their performance in Interview.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 31-August-2016.
- The date for the interview and admissions is 5-September-2016.
Also read:-A Career in Operations Management
ICFAI is one of the leading institutes in India which offers high-quality employment oriented management courses. The university was established in 1984.