ICFAI University, Jharkhand has released the notification for admissions to Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. The admissions are conducted for the academic session of 2016-17. The detailed insights of the notification are given below:-
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the course must have attained a graduation degree in a relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Procedure of Application:-
- The candidates can apply to the course through the official website of the institute.
- A separate link will be seen on the website stating Executive MBA program 2016.
- After filling the application, a printout is to be taken of the same and sent to the address mentioned on the application form.
Also read:- IIM Indore Announces Admission to EPGP Programme
- The cost of the application is Rs. 300 which has to be paid in the form of DD.
- The DD must be drawn in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection Account” which is payable at Ranchi.
- The candidates will be selected for admission based on their performance in Interview.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 31-August-2016.
- The date for the interview and admissions is 5-September-2016.
Also read:- A Career in Operations Management
ICFAI is one of the leading institutes in India which offers high-quality employment oriented management courses. The university was established in 1984.