The All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the results of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016. The examination was held in both offline and online mode. The written exam took place on September 4, 2016. The online examination was held on September 10, 2016. The validity of AIMA MAT scores is only for one year. After one year, the candidates need to appear for the exam again to further apply at management colleges and institutes in the country.
The candidates can check the results by following the below-mentioned steps:-
- The candidates need to log on to the official website of AIMA
- On the home page, there is a blue tab which consists of a link saying ‘MAT.' Click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be directed to a new page. There is quick links section on the right side of the page.
- The candidates have to click on the link which states 'MAT September 2016 Results'
- Enter the roll number, form number and month of test and click on ‘Submit’
- The result will be displayed
Also read: - Admission Notice- PGIMER Open for MD/M.Sc' 17
The candidates who have qualified in the MAT September 2016 exam will further need to attend a personal interview and group discussion session.
The MAT examination is conducted for four times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December.