Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Day 1 & Shift 1 of AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2021 has been conducted on August 19 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. This year, there is no weightage for Intermediate marks in AP EAMCET, and the ranking system is fully based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The question paper of AP EAMCET consists of 160 questions from three sections viz., Mathematics (80), Physics (40) and Chemistry (40). Deleted topics or chapters from Inter syllabus are excluded from the question paper. On this page, you can check the detailed question paper analysis of the AP EAMCET 19th August 2021 Shift 1 exam along with the memory-based question paper. The official response sheet of AP EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 is expected to be released on August 25. On the other hand, AP EAMCET 2021 result for the engineering stream can be expected after September 5.
Have you Appeared for AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2021 on 19th August Shift 1? Click Here to Submit Your Feedback on the Exam (this takes less than one minute)
Major Highlights of AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 19th Aug Shift 1 Analysis (First Reaction)
The shift 1 exam concluded at 12:00 PM. Based on the basic feedback received from students, the major highlights of Shift 1 analysis are as follows -
- As per the first reaction, the overall difficulty level of the question paper was moderate (average)
- There were more than 10 questions from Algebra and 10+ questions from Coordinate Geometry
- Physics Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry dominated the Chemistry section with the maximum number of questions.
- Some students responded that they were able to answer 35+ questions easily in Mathematics
- The physics section turned out to be quite challenging for some students, and the difficulty level was tough
- There were 3-4 questions from Conics part from Mathematics
- Some students revealed that the paper was time-consuming
- In all, Mathematics was moderate, Chemistry was easy and Physics was tough as per the first reaction.
- There were no questions from deleted syllabus
- Principal signature is not mandatory (not necessary) in the application form
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 19th Aug Shift 1 Quick Analysis - Live Session
Detailed AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 19th Aug Shift 1 Question Paper Analysis
The detailed question paper analysis of AP EAMCET 19th Aug 2021 Shift 1 has been updated here. This analysis is purely based on student and expert feedback. If you had appeared for the exam, you can also share your feedback through the feedback form available on this page.
Overall Difficulty Level of Shift 1
Difficulty Level of Mathematics
Difficulty Level of Physics
Difficulty Level of Chemistry
Easy to Moderate
Chapters/ Topics with High Weightage in Mathematics
Chapters/ Topics with High Weightage in Physics
Almost all topics had questions (one or two at least)
Chapters/ Topics with High Weightage in Chemistry
Expected Average No. of Good Attempts
Expected No. of Very Good Attempts
Shift 2 Analysis
|Day 1 Overall Analysis||Overall Analysis of AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 19th Aug 2021 (Day 1)|
|20th Aug Analysis|
|Day 2 Overall Analysis||Overall Analysis of AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 20th Aug 2021 (Day 2)|
|23rd Aug Analysis|
|24th Aug Analysis|
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 19th Aug 2021 Shift 1 Question Paper
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 19th Aug 2021 Shift 1 memory-based question paper has been updated, and the candidates can download the same by clicking on the link below.
AP EAMCET 2021 Question Paper PDF (memory-based available)
|Do you remember some questions that appeared in the 19th Aug Shift 1 exam? Click Here to Submit Questions|
AP EAMCET 19th Aug 2021 Shift 1 Answer Key
We will only provide the memory-based question paper of the AP EAMCET 19th Aug Shift 1 exam, and the official answer key for the same is expected to be released on August 25. The candidates can check the details about the answer key by clicking on the link below.
|AP EAPCET (EAMCET) B.Tech CSE Cutoff||AP EAMCET (EAPCET) B.Tech ECE Cutoff|
For the latest AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2021 news & updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.