Bangalore-based Azim Premji University (APU), has announced admission for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the session commencing from 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Azim Premji University's UG/ PG Courses
- Candidates applying for the UG programme must have class 12/pre-university certificate from any recognised Indian board
- Foreign/ international candidates must have a valid International certificate equivalent to Class 12
- A minimum of 50% marks
- Candidates appearing for their final examinations by June 2017 can also apply
- Candidates applying for PG programme must have an Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Those graduating in 2017 are also eligible and they can also apply
Candidates applying for LLM programme must have a Bachelor of Law degree from a recognised Indian university or an equivalent education Board abroad
Also Read: Indian Youth Can Earn Up to $100 per hour
Selection Procedure of Azim Premji University's UG/ PG Courses 2017:
Candidates applying for UG and PG programmes will be selected on their performance in a common entrance test. The national test is held in between Jan/ Feb every year. Once the students clear the test, they are called for the subsequent interview conducted by the university.
Those applying in LLM programmes will be selected on the basis of the national entrance test followed by an interview.
Application Process for Premji University's UG/ PG Courses:
- Candidates have to apply at the official website of the University
- They can download the same from the website of the University and fill it up and send to
Azim Premji University
PES Campus, Pixel Park
B Block, Electronics City
Bengaluru - 560100.
Important Dates for Admission to Azim Premji University's UG/ PG Courses 2017:
|Last date for submission of application for PG programmes||12 January 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application form for UG programmes||23 April 2017|