- News byStream
Christ University Announces Admission for MBA Programme 2017
Christ University, Bangalore invites application for its two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered for the academic session 2017-18.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes Offered Are:
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Financial Management
Eligibility for Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017
- Any recognised UG degree with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates who are waiting for the result of their final degree examinations are also eligible to apply
- CMAT/ CAT - 70 percentile and above or
- MAT Score 600 and above (out of 800) in the MAT examination of Sep 2015 / Dec 2015 / Feb 2016 or
- ATMA Dec 2015/ XAT 2016 and Feb 2016 - 70% and above
Selection Process Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017:
- Academic Performance of Class X, XII & UG Degree
- Micro Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Writing Skill Assessment
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017 :
Interested candidates have to apply at the official website of the University
Important dates for Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017 :
The application forms available from 1st October.
The last date of receiving the application form is 22 January , 2017.
In order to bring more transparency, the CBSE board has decided to mention the extra marks awarded to Class 12 students ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...