Christ University, Bangalore invites application for its two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered for the academic session 2017-18.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes Offered Are:
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Financial Management
Eligibility for Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017
- Any recognised UG degree with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates who are waiting for the result of their final degree examinations are also eligible to apply
- CMAT/ CAT - 70 percentile and above or
- MAT Score 600 and above (out of 800) in the MAT examination of Sep 2015 / Dec 2015 / Feb 2016 or
- ATMA Dec 2015/ XAT 2016 and Feb 2016 - 70% and above
Selection Process Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017:
- Academic Performance of Class X, XII & UG Degree
- Micro Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Writing Skill Assessment
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017 :
Interested candidates have to apply at the official website of the University
Important dates for Christ Unversity MBA Programme 2017 :
The application forms available from 1st October.
The last date of receiving the application form is 22 January , 2017.