Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIIT Hyderabad is offering direct admission in B.Tech ECE & B.Tech CSE courses without the requirement of JEE Main percentile or score. The admission is offered through IIIT Hyderabad’s Special Channel of Admission (SPEC). The scheme is open to students with extraordinary talent and academic background. The direct admission scheme is only open to specific students, and all the details with regard to the IIIT Hyderabad SPEC scheme can be checked below.
Important Dates for IIIT Hyderabad Direct B.Tech Admission
You can check the important dates pertaining to IIIT Hyderabad direct B.Tech admission through SPEC here –
Last Date to Register
May 10, 2021
Date for Computer-Based Entrance Exam
June 02, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Hyderabad Direct B.Tech Admission
Candidates aspiring for direct admission in B.Tech ECE & CSE courses offered by IIIT Hyderabad must satisfy the eligibility conditions specified below –
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry by July 2021
- Apart from the above eligibility rule, the candidates must have qualified for the CBSE UDAAN scheme
- The candidate must have studied at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for at least 2 years (11th & 12th)
- Candidates who have enrolled in a six-year integrated B.Tech programme and are pursuing 4th semester are eligible to apply
Application Form for IIIT Hyderabad Direct B.Tech Admission
Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form by clicking on the direct link mentioned below. The application fee is Rs. 500 for all categories. The candidates will have to create a password at the time of new registration. An E-Mail ID is mandatory to register.
Selection Process for IIIT Hyderabad Direct B.Tech Admission
The applicants will have to go through the selection process specified by IIIT Hyderabad for direct B.Tech admission –
- The applicants will have to appear for an entrance exam, i.e., SURP (Subject Proficiency Test) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes, and it is conducted in CBT mode (Computer-Based Test)
- Students can revise their Class 11th and 12th syllabus as a part of exam preparation
- After the entrance exam, IIIT Hyderabad will shortlist the candidates based on the entrance exam score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- The final admission offer will be made considering the combined performance of a candidate in the entrance exam and interview.
For the latest education news & admission updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.