IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Rohtak has opted out of Common Admission Process (CAP) for the academic session 2020-21. So far, second and third-generation IIMs have been the participating institutes of CAP, and IIM Rohtak was one among the participating institutes. However, for the admission session 2020-21, IIM Rohtak has decided to conduct a separate admission process for Post Graduate management programme. IIM Rohtak has also released the detailed admission process for CAT-based admissions for the academic session 2020-21.
IIM Rohtak New Admission Process
The new admission process of IIM Rohtak for the academic session 2020-21 involves the following stages -
Stage 1 - Online Registration
- Candidates who have chosen IIM Rohtak as one of the preferences while filling the CAT application form shall be shortlisted on the basis of IIM Rohtak percentile or cutoff for PG admission 2020-21.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be invited to fill and submit the online application form for PGP course.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive an e-mail from IIM Rohtak which contains the web link for online registration.
- After filling the application form, the candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 2,000.
- The admission process for IIM Rohtak PGP admissions 2020-22 begins in January.
Stage 2 - Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI)
- After the online registration, the candidates will be invited (as per merit) to participate in WAT & PI.
- Only the shortlisted candidates (as per merit) shall be invited for WAT & PI.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to download the call letters for WAT & PI, which will be sent to their personal e-mail Ids.
- WAT/ PI of IIM Rohtak shall be conducted in five cities across the country viz., Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Rohtak and Delhi.
- If there is a clash in the WAT & PI of IIM Rohtak and other IIMs, the candidates will have to inform the same to IIM Rohtak by e-mail.
Stage 3 - Final Selection
- The final selection of IIM Rohtak is based on the combined performance of candidates in CAT, WAT & PI and diversity.
- The candidates must note that 45% of weightage shall be given to CAT score, 35% for WAT & PI and 20% for academic and gender diversity.
- The final selection is based on the components and percentage mentioned above.
Also Read: CAT 2019 Paper Analysis (Slot 1 & 2)
As IIM Rohtak opted out of CAP, the following IIMs shall be the participating institutes of the same -
Also Read: CAT Percentile Predictor 2019
For the latest updates on IIM admissions 2020, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.