Indian Institute of Science or IISc, Bangalore has announced admissions for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) by research programme. The admissions process for academic session 2017 has begun and the duration of the course is four years. The candidates willing to apply for B.Sc programme at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore can check the details here.
- It is mandatory to pass Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to seek admission to B.Sc programme at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Those candidates who are going to complete their Class 12 in 2017 may also apply for the programme.
- 60% marks or first class in Class 12 is essential to seek admission for the candidates belonging to General category.
- The pass mark is enough for SC/ST candidates to seek admission.
- The candidates must have a valid IIT-JEE score
Also read: - IISc M.Tech 2017 Admission Notice
Application Procedure: -
- For admission to B.Sc programme at Indian Institute of Science, the candidates need to fill online application.
- For this purpose, the candidates need to visit the official site of IISc.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Admissions’.
- A new tab opens, and there is a link which indicates, ‘Apply online for UG Science Programme’.
- Pre-registration, creating username and password is mandatory to fill online application form.
- After the successful pre-registration, come back to log in page and enter the valid credentials.
- Online application form opens in a new page.
- Fill the details carefully, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For more details on application procedure, visit IISc’s official website.
Also read: - IISc IIT-M Signs MoU with Central Water Commission
Important Date: -
- April 28, 2017, is the deadline to submit online application form.