Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIT Delhi’s Centre of Excellence for Cyber Systems and Information Assurance has launched an interdisciplinary M.Tech course in Cyber Security. The online registration for this M.Tech programme is underway, and the last date to register for the same is April 24. Candidates with a valid score in the GATE exam are eligible to apply for admission through the official M.Tech admission portal of IIT Delhi. All the details with regard to the new M.Tech programme of IIT Delhi can be checked here.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi M.Tech Cyber Security Course
The eligibility norms that a candidate needs to satisfy to get admission in M.Tech Cyber Security course offered by IIT Delhi are as follows –
- The candidates must have a B.Tech Degree in CSE/ EE/ ECE
- The candidates must have qualified GATE in CS or EE or MA or EC
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% of marks in academics
IIT Delhi Application Form for M.Tech Cyber Security
The application form for IIT Delhi’s M.Tech Cyber Security course can be filled by following the steps mentioned below –
- Click on the direct link mentioned above
- Complete the New Registration Process
- Login with your Username and Password after completing the new registration
- Fill the application form
- Pay the registration fee
- Wait for the admission offer
IIT Delhi started the admission process for M.Tech courses in March, and the candidates aspiring for admission must register for COAP 2021 counselling and fill the application form on the official website of IIT Delhi as well. For more details about the IIT Delhi M.Tech admission, you can click on the link below.
For the latest updates on IIT Delhi M.Tech admission, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.