- News byStream
IIT-Delhi Releases JAM 2017 Admit Card
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi will conduct JAM 2017 examination on February 12, 2017, for the admission to M.Sc programmes. The online registration process completed a few days back, and now, IIT-Delhi has released the admit card for JAM 2017 examination on the official site.
It is important for all the applicants to note that JAM 2017 admit card is available only online, and it will not be sent by post or e-mail. The candidates will have the chance to download the admit card until February 12, 2017. It is advisable to preserve the admit card for future references as it will not be possible to re-download the admit card after the completion of the examination. It is necessary for the all the applicants to check the details printed on the admit card carefully. Notifying to the concerned authorities is essential if candidates find any discrepancies in the admit card.
Also read: - UPSC CDS 1 2017 Admit Card Available for Download
Procedure to Download IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card: -
- Initially, the applicants need to ensure that they have visited the official site of JAM 2017.
- Towards the right side of the page, click on second scrolling link which indicates 'Admit card for IIT JAM 2017'.
- Downloading the admit card is not possible without Enrollment ID & Password.
- The candidates need to enter these details first.
- Next, the candidates have to evaluate the arithmetic expression and place the value in the box.
- Click on 'Submit'.
- The candidates can see the admit card displayed on a separate page.
- Take the printout of admit card.
- If the candidates do not remember Enrollment ID and Password, they need to click on 'Forgot Enrollment ID or Password' and follow the instructions thereafter.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
University Grants Commission - UGC - education standard regulator of the country has introduced a new scheme titled ...
In today’s day and age, Media and Communications, in general, have caught the fancy of many. A majority of ...