The ‘Kind Scholarship for Young Women’ is a scholarship programme with the objective of supporting girls studying in class 9 or above who face financial constraints in pursuing education. The scholarship aims at providing equal academic opportunities to female students. It offers financial assistance that is based on the needs of eligible meritorious candidates.
Kind Scholarship for Young Women Eligibility 2019
- The candidate should be an Indian girl belonging in the range of class 9th to post graduation level or some professional course and must have an annual income of less than Rs. 4 lakhs.
- The candidate must also have qualified the previous examination with a minimum of 60 percent marks.
Further, the authorities give preference to students who are orphan girls, have a single parent or are children of martyred members of the Indian armed forces.
The benefits provided by the scholarship are listed below:
Rs. 6,000 will be given every year to students of class 9th and 10th.
Rs. 12,000 will be given every year to students of class 11th and 12th.
Rs. 18,000 will be given every year to students pursuing graduation or post graduation.
How to Apply for Kind Scholarship for Young Women 2019:
To apply for the Kind Scholarship for Young Women, interested candidates will have to follow these steps.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Kind Scholarship for Young Women
- Step 2: Select the option of ‘Apply Now’
- Step 3: Register yourself and then log in to start with the application process
- Step 4: Fill in the required details and upload all documents asked for
- Step 5: Submit the application form
Documents Required for Kind Scholarship for Young Women 2019:
The list of documents that are required to fill the application form of Kind Scholarship for Young Women is provided below.
- Mark sheet of the examination qualified last by the candidate
- Certificate of family income
- A government identity proof
- Identity card of the school or college
- Bonafide certificate
- Fee receipt of the present year
The last day to submit the application form is 31st May 2019, Friday.