Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore recently announced the admission notification for its Postgraduate Diploma in Management or the PGDM programme for the academic session 2017-19. It is a two-year full-time programme.
The primary motive of the programme is to prepare graduates for senior level positions in the industry and pave the way for a strong corporate career.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% of marks
- The candidates who are appearing for competitive exams like CMA/GMAT/CAT/XAT can also apply for the course
- The candidates are required to submit online applications through the official website of SDMIMD
- There is a link under the PGDM 2017-19 section on the home page which states ‘Apply Online’. Click on the link
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form
- Check all the details carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the application fees through credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Take a printout of application form for further reference
- The selection is purely based on merit
- The names of the candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance or the scores they have secured in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMA
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will further be called for a personal interview at SDM in Mach 2017
- The candidates have to submit online applications on or before February 7, 2017.