- News byStream
SDMIMD Invites Applications for PGDM Programme for the Academic Session 2017
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore recently announced the admission notification for its Postgraduate Diploma in Management or the PGDM programme for the academic session 2017-19. It is a two-year full-time programme.
The primary motive of the programme is to prepare graduates for senior level positions in the industry and pave the way for a strong corporate career.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% of marks
- The candidates who are appearing for competitive exams like CMA/GMAT/CAT/XAT can also apply for the course
- The candidates are required to submit online applications through the official website of SDMIMD
- There is a link under the PGDM 2017-19 section on the home page which states ‘Apply Online’. Click on the link
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form
- Check all the details carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the application fees through credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Take a printout of application form for further reference
- The selection is purely based on merit
- The names of the candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance or the scores they have secured in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMA
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will further be called for a personal interview at SDM in Mach 2017
- The candidates have to submit online applications on or before February 7, 2017.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The results of CBSE UGC-NET 2017 are scheduled to be announced in March on the official website of the Central Board of ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...