VIT Law School announces admissions for its five-year integrated undergraduate programme in law. The application forms for admissions will be available in the 1st week of April 2017.
Programmes and Fee Structure at VIT Law School:
- BBA LLB and BA LLB
- Rs 8,00,000 for each programme
- Candidates must clear their 12th examination from any of the recognised boards in India.
- Must have at least 70% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC category, the North-Eastern Indian States and Jammu & Kashmir, need to have secured at least 60% marks.
- Candidates must be born on or after 1 July 1997.
- Those candidates who clear CLAT 2017 or LSAT 2017 are directly eligible to apply. ?
Selection Process at VIT:
The selection process is based on merit only. Marks obtained in higher secondary school examination, the performance of the candidate in group discussion and personal interview would be taken into consideration. More preference will be given to the candidates who score well in the national level law entrance examinations.
How to Apply for the Course:
Candidates have to apply online. They have to pay an application fee of INR 600 which is non-refundable. Several documents have to be enclosed with the application form which includes:
How to Apply for the Programme:
Candidates are encouraged to register for VIT Law School and fill up the application form in online mode only. Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 600 in online mode using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Next, the candidates can preview the filled in application form and submit it. Remember, the candidates can also submit the application form through post. They have to download the application form from the website, fill it up and send it to the address mentioned below.
The Director - UG Admissions,
Vandalur - Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai - 600127
Important Dates of VIT Law Admissions 2017:
|Agenda of Exam||Date|
|VIT Law Admissions 2017 application process starts||First Week of April|
CLAT 2017 Examination
|Sunday, 14 May 2017|
CLAT 2017 Result Announcement
|Monday, 29 May 2017|
LSAT India 2017 Examination
|Sunday, 21 May 2017|
Date for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|To be announced soon|