Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
XIM University, Bhubaneshwar has opened its MBA admission process for the 2021-23 batch. The university is now accepting online applications for all of its Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses.
XIM University MBA application dates 2021
|Last date to apply||December 10, 2021|
|Session commences||June 2022|
MBA courses offered by XIM University
XIM University MBA eligibility criteria 2021
The eligibility to appear for MBA admission at XIM is -
- A min. 3-year bachelor's degree with 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- A valid scorecard of any of CAT 2021/ XAT 2022/ GMAT (Jan 1, 2020 - December 31, 2021).
- Strong and consistent academic background is desirable.
- 3-year work experience for EMBA course. For others, work experience not mandatory but desirable.
XIM University MBA application process 2021
The XIM University application form can be accessed by visiting www.xim.edu.in. The last date to submit the application form is December 10, 2021. Candidates must -
- Appear in any of CAT, XAT or GMAT entrance exams. Otherwise, the candidate must apply for the X-GMT 2022 exam being held on Jan 30, 2022.
- After that, complete the online application form on the official website i.e. apply.xim.edu.in, pay the application fee and submit the necessary supporting documents.
The candidates who are shortlisted will be called for further rounds of testing. Candidates can check out the XIM University Admission Process for more information. For any queries, call our helpline number 1800-572-9877.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest news and updates!